Domino Recording Company Limited (Domino) responsible for the www.dominomusic.com website and Domino Mart e-commerce site located at www.dominomart.com (together Sites).
What data do we collect and how?
We collect your personal information through webforms when you make a purchase from us, or sign-up to a mailing list via any of the Sites. We use this information to send you information regarding Domino and our artists, and related activities including those of third parties which we think may be of legitimate interest to you.
If you sign up to any Domino mailing list, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, email address and your public internet protocol (IP) address.
If you place an order via Domino Mart, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, delivery address, email address and mobile phone number. You must be over 14 years of age in order to purchase items from Domino Mart.
How do we use your personal information?
Domino mailing lists: The information we collect via mailing lists enables us to tailor e-mail communications to your location and make these more relevant to you, and we will keep this information for as long as your consent is still valid. You can expect to receive no more than two to three e-mail communications per month from Domino, which will include news, offers and information about new releases, taking into account any previous purchases by you from Domino Mart.
Domino Mart e-commerce sites: The information we collect via Domino Mart enables us to fulfil your order and our contractual obligations to you. We will only use your mobile phone number to contact you with updates about delivery, in the event you placed an order using a tracked delivery service.
In the interest of providing a quality service, we use third party payment services providers who may be located in the United States (SagePay, Stripe or PayPal, depending on the payment method you choose at the check-out stage) to handle electronic or card payments. The payment provider (either SagePay, Stripe or PayPal) handle electronic or card payments without the requirement for you to disclose your payment information or billing address to us.
Domino will fulfil your order directly or use a third party fulfilment service located in the United States (Whiplash). To ensure you receive your order, Domino will provide Whiplash with your personal information together with information about the products you have ordered. Domino and Whiplash will keep your full name and delivery address on-file alongside your order details for as long as your consent and the purpose for retaining that data is still valid, such purpose being to enable us to handle any questions from you about your order after shipping.
If you consented to receiving further e-mail communications from us at the time of making your purchase, Domino may also use your personal information and order details to contact you about offers which are only open to existing customers. Information collected via Domino artist websites may also be stored by that artist’s representatives for the purposes set out in this paragraph. If you have not consented to receiving further e-mail communications from us, we will only contact you with important information relating to your purchase - for example if there is a production delay relating to an item you have pre-ordered.
Domino is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorised access and improper use.
You can unsubscribe from Domino e-mail communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of our e-mails or via https://www.dominomusic.com/contact (select the "Privacy and Personal Data Requests" option from the dropdown menu when submitting your request). You can also use this contact form to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you, or if you wish to amend your personal information held by Domino, or request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information - Your California Privacy Rights
As defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have certain rights regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of their personal data. Domino engages in industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a sale, by allowing advertising networks we partner with (Google and Facebook) to place cookies on our Sites, as detailed below in our Cookies Policy. We do not knowingly sell personal data related to children under 16 years of age.
California residents have the right to request:
- Disclosure of the personal data that Domino collects, uses, discloses, and sells about you
- Deletion of your personal data that we maintain
- To opt out of the sale of your personal data.
To obtain such information free of charge, please submit your request via https://www.dominomusic.com/contact (select the "Privacy and Personal Data Requests" option from the dropdown menu when submitting your request). We will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days.
- Power our e-commerce process by remembering what is in your cart and where you want your order delivered.
- Show you advertisements across third-party websites and social media platforms which are relevant to your interests in Domino artists. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These advertisements are served by Google and Facebook and enabled using the following third-party cookies.
- We use Google’s enhanced remarketing and reporting tools (Google signals) which includes anonymised data collection across multiple devices, when you are signed-in to your Google account. You can opt-out of Google advertising personalisation by visiting Google’s Ads Settings here
- You can opt-out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or through your mobile device settings.
- Measure and generate reports on use of the Sites so that we can measure and improve their performance including the number of page visits and traffic sources. To do this, we use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc. All user data collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form. You can view Google’s practices and position on privacy across Google Analytics here
- Inspectlet, a user tracking service operated by Inspectlet. We use this service to identify and diagnose any technical or user interface issues with our Sites. Session data is deleted by Inspectlet after 3 months. You can view Inspectlet’s data collection and retention policy here. If you do not wish to participate in Inspectlet analytics, you can opt out here.